From: Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 6:17:39 PM
Subject: Re: Sql Map

If it's in a property file, can you just do this at the build stage?  It will be faster to do so too.

Clinton

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM, kiran vuppla <kirankumar_vuppla@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

  I would like if we can do the following check in the Query inside <select> statement. I am reading the property from property file instead of parameter map. Though I have the property(CONSTRAINT) in the property file, this is not getting added to the existing SQL statement. Can someone help me.

<isNotNull prepend="AND"  property="${CONSTRAINT}">
  ${CONSTRAINT}
</isNotNull>

Thanks,
Kiran

©2008 java2.5341.com - Jax Systems, LLC, U.S.A.