Java Mailing List Archive

http://www.java2.5341.com/

fop-users Digest 14 Dec 2012 18:59:49 -0000 Issue 2622

fop-users-digest-help

2012-12-14

Author LoginPost Reply

fop-users Digest 14 Dec 2012 18:59:49 -0000 Issue 2622

Topics (messages 36111 through 36113)

Omitting Bottom table border on page-break
 36111 by: Bonekrusher

How to disable ComplexScript features by code ?
 36112 by: Christian Pestel
 36113 by: Alexios Giotis

Administrivia:

Hello,

I have the following requirement for my xsl:fo :

"When a table is continued on more than one page.. The closing rule is
omitted at the foot of a
continued table; the opening rule is continued at the head of the continued
portion along
with the heading title data."

Using xslt I could omit the bottom border if and only if I knew where the
page-break was going to occur. This could be problematic and could be a lot
of work for the xml author. Especially if the xml file is modified. That
could change the location of where the page breaks. Is there a way to do
this in xsl-fo, to know if the page is going to break? If not, any ideas on
how to do this automatically?

Thx

--

Hi,

As complex script feature can decrease Fop performance, I would like to disable this feature.

The method org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent.setComplexScriptFeaturesEnabled( boolean ) is not implemented.
How I can do that ?
I use Fop Trunk.

Thanks.

Christian Pestel

christian.pestel@orange.fr

Hi Christian,

There is the -nocs command line option but programmatically this is set when you create FopFactory, for example:

FopFactoryBuilder builder = new FopConfParser(new File(fopConfigFile)).getFopFactoryBuilder();
builder.setBaseURI(new File(baseDir).getAbsoluteFile().toURI());
builder.setStrictFOValidation(strictValidation);
builder.setComplexScriptFeatures(complexScriptFeatures);
FopFactory fopFactory = builder.build();

Alexis

On 14 Dec 2012, at 18:24, "Christian Pestel" <christian.pestel@(protected):

> Hi,
>
> As complex script feature can decrease Fop performance, I would like to disable this feature.
>
> The method org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent.setComplexScriptFeaturesEnabled( boolean ) is not implemented.
> How I can do that ?
> I use Fop Trunk.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Christian Pestel
> christian.pestel@(protected)

©2008 java2.5341.com - Jax Systems, LLC, U.S.A.