|Please : How can one install ant 1.6.0 under Eclipse 2.1 ?|
Please : How can one install ant 1.6.0 under Eclipse 2.1 ? 2004-01-08 - By RADEMAKERS Tanguy
1) In Eclipse, under the "help " menu, select "Help Contents "
2) in the left hand (content) frame of the help page, expand the
"workbench user guide " book.
3) under the "workbench user guide " book, expand the "concepts " chapter,
then the "external tools " subchapter
4) click on the "ant support " topic. this loads ant support info in the
right hand frame.
5) at the bottom of this is a link titled "Using a different version of
Ant " which leads to a page with all the info you need. it 's pretty simple.
Hint: Just remember that there isn 't a "optional.jar " any more - you
will need "ant.jar " and "ant-launcher.jar " as a minimum (along with
tools.jar from java, but you shouldn 't change that).